- The Training & Placement Cell envisages student empowerment and career building through technical education integrated with personality development and professional etiquette.
- To provide placements and internships to all the interested passing-out candidates of the Institute.
- To organize Training programs, Workshops, Seminars, Industry interactions, Industrial trainings, and visits to prominent Institutes of excellence and industries for development of desired skills essential for suitable job profile/higher education/self-employment/entrepreneurial projects.
- To co-ordinate for conducting Faculty Development Programs (FDP) and Staff Development Programs (SDP)for overall improvement in students’ performance through the skill development of the faculties and staffs.
- To encourage the students in the Entrepreneurship Development area with a view to make them Job-Creators.
Training and Placement Officer:-
- Dr. Tirtharaj Sen, Principal
- Soma Saha, Lecturer (Sr. Scale), IT Dept.